Realized that I missing something very important in the
uefi::Resultsimplification PR: warning statuses were incorrectly being treated as success instead of error.
Put up a PR to fix that and add a unit test to ensure the correctness.
PR to add a lot more file system testing. This builds a disk image entirely using Rust libraries (fatfs and mbrman), which I didn't previously know we could do. A nice alternative to invoking a bunch of command-line tools.
PR to make the
Timetype easier to work with.
PR to clarify what you can't do with the
addr_of_mutmacros. I had previously opened an issue expressing my confusion, it was pointed out that I didn't understand the UB rules correctly. Hopefully my PR can help the next person who is confused…
Update: some hours later I have just read this neat blog post about pointers in Rust: https://gankra.github.io/blah/fix-rust-pointers. Now I am worried my PR is all wrong :D